Thursday, April 12, 2012

More Fal

"Mom, It stopped raining mom?!"
me"Yep"
"Thank you!"
Thats right I control the rain!

Fal in time out.
"Please hold my hand mom"
"My tummy hurts"
"I need to eat my bubble gum"
"I need to watch my show"
"Mommy I all done"
"Mommy My Tuuuuuuuummy huuuurts"
"Mommy"
"Tiki"
"when can I come out"
"I want to be big"

Me. Tiki ask Fally to get you water.
Fally. I can't, I have to pick my boogies first.

Talking about markers.

"I dont want black, I dont like black"
Me"Yes you do, you like black" (teasing her)
"I no like black, so you shutup, Im number 1"

I hear Fal "writing" her note out loud.

"Mommy love me so much. Mommy mad. Mommy eat a mango. Mommy so happy now. "

Fal asked me to put her show on, and when I said "Hold on, not yet"... I was told, "You dont have a choice", with a finger pointed right at me.

Fal pretending to text on the phone.
"Im texting Tory"
Fal shuts the phone and pretends to call someone.
"Tory not answering!!"

Fal looks at david and says, "mommy driving me crazy".

David and her were making a letter puzzle and she got a couple right.. when asked what letter "U" was, she said "rainbow".

"I really.nervous".
Me-why
"Maybe I need medicine"
Me-why what's wrong
"Maybe I need medicine in my mouth I really tired"..
Me-I thought you were nervous. Why?
"I can't run really fast, maybe I go lay in my bed"

"My arm hurts, I hit it on my knee. Maybe I have to go to a doctor. Mommy, maybe I have to go to a doctor."

Fal was super excited and told me.. "Im having fun using my imagination." and "You the best mommy", while hugging me and repeating it times like 1 million. ♥

Fal has this rediculous love of the post office.. its getting worse
"I going to take my tubby in the post office??"

"This fit daddy's big boobies?"... holding a bra strap....

No comments:

Post a Comment